In the main building
The facilities include a main hall (240m²) with an extending stage and theatre type services. The Hall is marked out with a badminton court which is used regularly by several badminton groups. The hall is licensed for 480 people or 250 if all are seated as for theatre. The Hall benefits from a recently installed electrically powered drop-down projection screen, full size, to permit presentations to larger groups. Alcohol may be served and consumed in the Hall and Annexe. There is an associated large kitchen and service area with a plentiful supply of cupboards containing crockery and glassware, good surfaces, 2 working sinks and one hand washing basin, a large range cooker and water heater. The picture below shows the Hall prepared for a wedding with a marquee lining - doesn't it look spectacular!
There is a smaller hall (52m²) or Annexe with its own small kitchen and toilet. A fully functional interactive whiteboard has recently been installed in the Annexe to permit presentations to smaller groups, training sessions, conferences et cetera.
These are two pictures showing the Hall prepared for a Charity Evening by CLIC Sargent
Below are pictures of a Wedding Reception in the Hall with the marquee lining.
- Playing fields with football and cricket pitches
- Two Tennis courts which were refurbished in October/November 2020. There will also be a Netball Court. Local parishioners may play on these courts for free at present as we are waiting for the final surface to be laid and the area marked out for tennis and netball courts. For access to the courts please call 07565 887767, 01548 561841 or 01548 562306.
- Children’s play area - rejuvenated in 2012/3 and is constantly inspected and maintained
- Outdoor Gym Equipment
- Skateboard Park
- Parking for 38 cars with 2 disabled spaces directly adjoining the Hall
- Overflow Parking available for large events