In the main building
The facilities include a main hall (240m²) with an extending stage with theatre type services. It is marked out with a badminton court and is used for indoor bowls. The hall is licensed for 480 people or 250 if all are seated as for theatre. Alcohol may be served and consumed in the hall and annexe. There is an associated kitchen and bar service area which has been completely refurbished including a new large range cooker, water heater and cupboard and drawer units.The picture below shows the Hall prepared for a wedding with a marquee lining - doesn't it look spectacular!
There is a smaller hall (52m²) or Annexe with its own small kitchen and toilet.
These are two pictures showing the Hall prepared for a Charity Evening by CLIC Sargent
Below is another picture of a wedding in the Hall in 2015 with the marquee lining.
- Playing fields for football and cricket pitches
- Two Tennis courts. These cost £4 per hour to hire. Key can be obtained from Malborough Post Office (during opening hours) or by calling 07565 887767 or 07880 706521. Annual memberships are also available - call 07565 887767
- Children’s play area -rejuvenated in 2012/3
- Parking for 38 cars with 2 disabled spaces directly adjoining the Hall
- Overflow Parking available for large events